Monday 17 August 2009


Starscream: While Megatron napped following our arrival, I struck out in search of some suitable sources of energon. This place was interesting, but the energon had an unfortunately fishy flavor. I didn't think Megatron would care for it, so I was forced to finish it all.

Megatron: Our unfortunately low-class means of travel had severely drained our energy, and so we were forced to spend quite a while in "movie watching stasis mode" while we made further plans.

Starscream: I was also able to escape the abominable company of Megatron for a short while while securing a more suitable passage for his further travel. For some reason, he just doesn't trust me to fly him. Suspicious old tyrant.








Megatron: Our impending plans were interrupted by an urgent and unwelcome summons from some presumptious fellow in outer-space. A short fusion-cannoning later, and we were back on the original intention for our mission, world domination.



No comments: